Nepris Help Center
FREE Live Nepris Training
- Nepris Overview: Introducing the Platform
- Live Industry Chats: Bringing Real-World Relevance to Instruction
- Teacher Requested Sessions: Customizing the Students' Experience
- Video Library: Connecting On-Demand Content to Curriculum
- Career Explorer: Researching and Investigating Career Possibilities
- Distance Learning: Bringing Relevant Instruction to Remote Learners
Getting StartedSee All Articles
- What is a Session Request?
- Dashboard Overview
- Session Menu
- Browse Session Templates
- Session Request Actions
- Creating a Session Request
- Student Activity Sheets - Design Your Own
- Student Activity Sheets - Live Sessions
- Student Activity Sheets - Nepris Video Library
- Student Activity Sheets - Career Explorer
- Curated Playlists
On Demand How-To Videos
- Register for an Upcoming LIVE Industry Chat
- Browse our Video Library
- Research and Compare Jobs with our Career Explorer
- Create a Teacher Requested Session
Tips for Educators
- Industry Chat Tips
- Day of Your Session: Getting Connected
- Before Your Session: Checking your Technology
- Nepris Classroom Setup
- Students at Virtual Schools: Getting ready for a Nepris session
Getting Started with Nepris
- What is Nepris?
- Are there Nepris overview webinars?
- How do I create/manage my account & password?
- How do I navigate the site?
- How do I find and sign up for virtual volunteering opportunities?
- How do I set up my own presentation for learners (i.e. an "Industry Chat")?
Connecting with Learners
- How does the technology work?
- How do I join on the day of a session?
- What are some presentation tips & examples?
- What if I need help or to make a change?
- Can I message an educator?