Nepris Help Center
- Students at Virtual Schools: Getting ready for a Nepris session
- What is a Session Request?
- Dashboard Overview
- Session Menu
- Browse Session Templates
- Session Request Actions
- Browsing for In-Person Offers
- Accepting an In-Person Offer
- Creating an In-Person Session Request
- Fulfilling an In-Person Session Request
Tips for Educators
- Day of Your Session: Getting Connected
- Before Your Session: Checking your Technology
- Nepris Classroom Setup
Getting Started with Nepris
- What is Nepris?
- How do I create and manage my account and password?
- How do I find and sign up for virtual volunteering opportunities?
- How do I set up my own presentation for learners?
- Can I (or my organization) lead a series of virtual presentations?
- Can I lead an in-person session?
Connecting with Learners
- How does the technology work?
- How do I join on the day of a session?
- What if I need help or to make a change?
- Can I message an educator?
- Are there some presentation tips and examples?
After Your Session
- How can I get my company involved?
- Can I post my volunteerism on social media?
- Can I contact an educator after a session?