You're ready to engage your classroom and want to know they best way to do it with Pathful Connect. This guide will help you to decide if you're ready to submit a teacher requested session or virtual event!
What are Teacher Requested Sessions?
Teacher requested sessions allow educators to virtually connect students with industry professionals to help students apply what they are learning and match their interests to future career possibilities. They are usually requested for one classroom or class period.
What are Virtual Events?
Virtual Events with Pathful Connect provide educators the ability to consolidate multiple teacher requested sessions in one unified experience. As an educator, you have control to create customized programming and easily engage your schools, teachers, and students.
Take a look at this chart to see the difference between the two features:
What We Recommend
If you're just getting started with Pathful Connect for the first time, we always recommend starting with at least one teacher requested session. This way you can get a feel for how our live connections between industry professionals and classrooms work.
Submit a teacher requested session if you are:
- Using Pathful Connect for the first time
- Focused on one topic
- Engaging one classroom on one day
- The only teacher available to lead and manage the session with students
If you're a pro at managing teacher requested sessions and want to take it to the next level, try creating and leading an event. Leading engagement through an event is a great way to expand topics of interest to multiple classrooms.
Submit an event if you are:
- Familiar with how teacher requested sessions work
- Focused on various topics
- Plan to engage multiple classrooms, or an entire school or district over a span of time
- Able to gather a team and manage multiple sessions
- Teacher Requested Sessions: Customizing the Student Experience
- Creating a Session Request
- Get Excited about Pathful Connect Virtual Events
- How to Create an Event
*If you do not have access to create an event, please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com