To utilize and copy existing session request templates, please click here.
If you intend to create your own session request, utilize the Create your own option located in the top bar of the website. Then click Session Requests.
Filling out the Request
Fill out all required fields in the form.
Please note - if you need to pause at any time, you can save your session request as a draft and return to it later in your session drafts. Click on the Save as a Draft link at the bottom of the page.
Helpful tips as you are filling out the form:
- Choose a Session Type:
- Career Preparation - This format is used if you want to find a professional who will provide advice and guidance to students to help prepare them for a specific career pathway.
- Professional Development for Teachers - This format is used when you want to create a session geared towards teacher professional development.
- Project Evaluation - This format is used when you want to invite one or more industry experts to observe a final presentation of a student project. We ask that you cluster students in groups of at least three. You also may want to give access to the professional prior to the live virtual session, so that they can review them.
- Project Mentoring - This format is used if the students are involved in a long-term project or investigation and you want them to consult an industry expert during project research and development. Students will present something about their project to date and ask questions to help them remove roadblocks.
- Student Self Assessment - This format is used when the teacher wants to invite an industry expert to listen and respond to a presentation by a student who is working to attain the Micro-Enterprise Credential in the state of Louisiana, or any other applicable programs.
- Topic Presentation - This format is the most common and used when the educator wants an industry expert to talk about a particular curriculum topic or career path. This type of session will likely consist of a presentation followed by Q&A
- Pick the Classes that you would like to participate in this session - this is an optional field. Use this only if you have students who will be joining virtually, and you have classes set up in My Classes. For more information about this refer to this article.
- How many students will be participating in the session? Our minimum required number of students is 3.
- Allow other classrooms to join this session - If you are interested in allowing multiple classrooms to participate, click here: https://help.nepris.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021517491-Allowing-multiple-classrooms-to-participate
- Do you have a presenter in mind for this session? - there are two options
- Yes, I want to directly request a specific person - Make this selection if you have previously communicated with a professional and they are expecting your request. They will have 48 hours to accept it before it is passed to the Nepris team to find an alternate.
- No, I want Pathful to find someone for me - Click here to submit your request directly to Pathful Connect to search for a professional. Please note - You can update your request at any time, up until the time it is confirmed.