Session Request Actions
Once you have created a session request there are a number of options. Navigate to your session under My Sessions and then click on the appropriate tab (e.g., Confirmed, Draft, Requested, Pending) to locate your session.
Once you have located your session, click on the session to view details. The Actions menu is on the upper right-hand corner of the session.
Here is an overview of the Actions menu.
Please note - the menu may look different depending on the status of your session. For example, if your session is confirmed vs. drafted, you will have slightly different options available to you.
- Join live session - Use this link to join the live session. Please note - this will only be available for confirmed sessions on the day that they are scheduled to take place.
- Sign up for this session - If this session was created by another educator and you want to participate in it, you can use this link to sign up.
- Edit - Use this link to edit information about your session.
- Copy - Use the copy function to copy the contents of the session into a new session request form. This is a great way to duplicate a session that you’ve previously submitted, or someone else’s session that you saw in the Video Library or in the Session Templates. Once you’ve copied the session request, you can make changes and then submit it as your own session.
- Add as a favorite template - Use this link to bookmark session requests you may want to reuse in the future.
- Share - This link allows you to share sessions with other educators within the Nepris system. This is a great way to recommend a session to another teacher.
- Withdraw - If the session has been requested, but not yet confirmed and you no longer need it, you can withdraw it. This will save the request in your draft list and we will no longer look for an industry expert until you submit it again. If you want to withdraw a request after it has been confirmed by an industry expert, please notify the professional and email@example.com.
- Delete - Use this link to remove the request permanently from the system.