If you'd like to pick the topic and timing for a video chat with students, an "Industry Chat" is the way to go! Follow these easy steps to set one up, then we'll let educators across the country know so they can sign up to participate.
(Note - if you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to do so!)
Step 2: Fill out the form that pops up so we have some information to share with teachers:
- 20-45 minutes typically works best (including a 10-15 minute Q&A)
- Catchy titles help generate excitement from teachers
- The "?" next to each question provides tips on entering your information:
- You can save at any time if you need to gather more information before submitting, and update with additional details after it's been scheduled. Just look in the "My Sessions" box on the left side of the Dashboard page to find the session:
- You can see more presentation tips here.
That's it! Once you submit, you'll receive a confirmation email and next steps for connecting with the learners. Happy connecting!