If you'd like to pick the topic and timing for a virtual presentation with students, an "Industry Chat" is the way to go! Follow these easy steps to set one up, then we'll let educators across the country know so they can sign up to participate in the live, webinar-style presentation. (You can also watch a quick overview here, or set up a quick call with us to brainstorm ideas here.)
Step 1: Click here, or on "Offer an Industry Chat" from the left side of any Nepris webpage:
(Note - if you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to do so!)
Step 2: Fill out the form that pops up so we have some information to share with teachers, then click the "Submit Industry Chat" button at the bottom of the page. We'll send you a confirmation email and additional follow-up to make sure you're ready for the session.
- This list offers ideas for what to present throughout the year.
- 25-45 minutes typically works best (including a 10-15 minute Q&A).
- A catchy title and mentioning the use of visuals in your presentation will help generate excitement from teachers.
- Plan to engage students by using the Q&A feature to pose questions and have them ask you some too!
- You can save as a draft if you need to gather more information before submitting and/or update with additional details after it's been scheduled. At any time you can click on "My Sessions" on the left side of any Nepris page to access your drafts as well as completed and confirmed/upcoming sessions:
- You can see more presentation tips here.