You will have to be added as an administrator by a Nepris team member. You can access admin from the account menu on the upper right corner of your screen.
1. Select Admin Access from the top far right drop down menu.
2. From the "Select Admin Type" drop down menu choose Account Admin
3. Find your district or school in the “Account” drop down menu.
4. Once the district is selected, “Switch Admin Access” to view data collected about Nepris usage, student impact and more.
From this page, admin can see the type of data Nepris collects and how this page can be used to inform teachers about student interest or have a school career day on the most popular career types.
5. Running reports: Administrators have several filters to gather data. If you need to run several reports, you can label each report, download and save any reports you run.
Create a report using the filter to gather the information you need. Save reports to share with staff or parents.
6. Manage Users: Import or add students. This is the best place to keep Nepris rosters up to date.
7. Manage Virtual Sessions: Once the Subscription group is selected, all virtual sessions will be listed.
8. Any time you would like to go back to the Admin Dashboard, simply click in the upper left hand corner.
9. To go back to the main Nepris Dashboard, click “Cancel Admin View”.