If you've signed up for a session and have some/all students participating from home, please follow the steps below. Note that a student account is required (click here to learn more).
You can copy/paste the directions at the bottom of this page to share with your students and/or their parents/guardians.
1) Find the session Access Code. Go to "My Sessions" and select the title of the confirmed session you want students to attend. On the session page you can find the Access Code on the right side.
2) Share the Access Code with your students. Students can register for the session by logging in and entering the Access Code on the left side of their Dashboard.
3) Participate in the Live Session. On the day of the session, students can log in and select "Join Live Session" at the top of their Dashboard page to join.
Directions to Copy/Paste and Share with Your Students
We're going to connect with an industry volunteer(s) for a virtual session, [Session Title], on [Date/Time]. Here's how to join:
1) If you don't already have a student account, create one here (students under 13 will need help from a parent/guardian).
2) Log in to the Nepris website to register. Enter the Access Code below where it says "Access Live Session" on the left side of the page: [Access Code]
3) On [Date/Time], log in and click "Join Live Session" at the top of the page.
We'll talk about this learning opportunity during class too, excited to make some real world connections for what we're learning!
- [Educator Name]