Student Access to Live Sessions Using Access Codes
Students with a Nepris account will be able to join live sessions virtually - using an Access Code.
You can learn about creating student accounts here.
Please note - if you have already created classes using My Classes, you can register students in the selected classes to a session without them needing to use the access code. You can learn more about this process here.
1) Find the session Access Code once your session is confirmed. Go to "My Sessions" and under the confirmed tab select the title of the session you want students to attend. On the session page you can find the Access Code on the right-hand side of the page. Please note - the access code will not appear until the session has been confirmed.
2) Share the Access Code with your students. Students can register for the session by logging in and entering the Access Code on their Dashboard in the Access Live Session section.
3) Participate in the Live Session. On the day of the session, students can log in and select Join Live Session at the top of their Dashboard page to join the session.
If you need instructions about this process to share with your students and/or their parents/guardians, you can share the directions below.
Directions to Copy/Paste and Share with Your Students
We're going to connect with an industry volunteer(s) for a virtual session, [Session Title], on [Date/Time]. Here's how to join:
1) If you don't already have a student account, create one here (students under 13 will need help from a parent/guardian).
2) Log in to the Nepris website to register. Enter the Access Code below where it says "Access Live Session" on in the box on your Dashboard: [Access Code]
3) On [Date/Time], log in and click "Join Live Session" at the top of the page.
- [Educator Name]