Students with a Pathful Connect account will be able to join live sessions virtually - using a Session Code.
You can learn about creating student accounts here.
Please note - if you have already created classes using My Classes, you can register students in the selected classes for a session without them needing to use the session code. You can learn more about this process here.
1) Find the Access Code once your session is confirmed. Go to "My Sessions" and under the confirmed tab select the title of the session you want students to attend. On the session page, you can find the Session Code on the right-hand side of the page. Please note - the access code will not appear until the session has been confirmed.
2) Share the Access Code with your students. Students can register for the session by logging in and entering the access code on their Homepage.
3) Participate in the Live Session. On the day of the session, students can log in and select Join Live Session at the top of their Homepage to join the session.
If you need instructions about this process to share with your students and/or their parents/guardians, you can share the directions below.
Directions to Copy/Paste and Share with Your Students or Parents
We're going to connect with an industry volunteer(s) for a virtual session, [Session Title], on [Date/Time]. Here's how to join:
1) If you don't already have a student account, create one here (students under 13 will need help from a parent/guardian).
2) Log in to the Pathful Connect website to register. Enter the Session Code below where it says "Access Live Session" on in the box on your Homepage: [Session Code]
3) On [Date/Time], log in and click "Join Live Session" at the top of the page.
- [Educator Name]