Absolutely! While not at all required, we know that it's sometimes helpful to touch base with an educator before an upcoming session (e.g. "Would it be helpful if I plan on mentioning _____ with your class?"). Also, after meeting with learners, you might want to follow up by sharing something you'd mentioned during the session.
Note - If you want to send a message to make a scheduling change to an upcoming session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the orange "Need help" chat box instead so we can coordinate for you!
Sending a Message
1. Find the teacher by accessing the relevant session here or by logging in and then locating it under "My Sessions" on the left side of the Dashboard page. Then click on "Details."
2. Click on the "Send Message" button under the educator's name on the right side of the session page. Or, if it's regarding an Industry Chat, you can use the "Send Message to All" button to contact all participants. Then just compose and send your note!
Checking Your Messages
You'll receive an email whenever a message is sent to you. If you're logged in to Nepris, you can also access them by clicking on the "Messages" button at the top of any Nepris page:
From there you can check your inbox or send another message!
A Few Notes:
- You must be logged in to send messages.
- To add an attachment, you must send the message from the Message center. (See "Checking Your Messages" above!)
- You can also find the person you'd like to message by going to our Member Directory, which you can access from Dashboard page:
Just type in their name and/or use the filters on the left side of the page to find the person you'd like to contact.