Session Title: Nepris Overview: Introducing the Platform and Researching Career Possibilities using Career Explorer
*** Please note this session is designed for training purposes to support subscribed users of Nepris. If applicable, please contact Sales@nepris.com to request a sales demonstration. ***
Targeted Audience: All subscribed users of Nepris including (but not limited to): K12 Educators, Counselors, Librarians/Media Specialists, STE(A)M Educators, CTE Educators, CCR Educators, Support Staff, Administrators, Adult Education Educators, Virtual School Educators, TOSAs, Technology Integration Specialists, and Curriculum Specialists.
Description: The learning objectives of this 30-minute interactive Nepris session include:
- Understanding of the Nepris solution
- Accessing the platform
- Establishing a Nepris profile
- Making broad connections to classroom instruction
- Researching characteristics of various careers
- Investigating descriptors to match skills and passions to future work
This session is offered weekly on Thursdays. Registration is required at least one day in advance.
Thursdays: 1:30 - 2:00 PM Central