We want to celebrate the amazing education outreach efforts we see from so many presenters! Our recognition program aims to highlight the incredible work being done to support students' success. As you connect with more classes, we’ll be in touch with awards, thank you swag, and more - even the opportunity to join our Career Connectors program. (So keep doing what you're doing, we'll be in touch!)
Awards are given based on your engagement with classes. You will receive an email with a digital award as follows:
- 5 sessions = Trailblazer Award
- 15 sessions = Impact Award
- 35 sessions = Pinnacle Award
Here are suggestions for sharing on social media and/or your resume - you've earned this recognition and it may inspire others to connect with students too!
Write a post on any social media platform
When you receive notification of your recognition via email, click on the orange "View my award" button to be taken to our accredible page.
Once you are taken to our accredible page you can share your badge via social media on your favorite platforms.
Feel free to copy/paste one of the options below or write your own message! Tag us: @pathfulinc
- "I'm excited to share that I've been recognized by @pathfulinc for my commitment to inspiring students through skills-based volunteering! It's both fun and fulfilling to virtually connect with classes and introduce them to my career field."
- "I've been recognized by @pathfulinc for my commitment to providing students with career awareness and inspiration! Giving back through skills-based volunteering has been an easy and incredible way to make an impact on the next generation."
Add your recognition to your resume
Example text you can use/edit:
- "Year. Pathful Connect [Name of] Award. Recognized for my commitment to preparing students for the future of work through virtual, skills-based volunteering."
List on LinkedIn under Accomplishments
Step 1. Go to your LinkedIn profile.
Step 2. Click on Add Profile Section and select Additional from the dropdown menu then select Add Honors & Awards.
Step 3. Fill out the fields. Feel free to use one of the following for the description!
- "Awarded for my commitment to preparing students for the future of work through virtual, skills-based volunteering."
- "Awarded for completing at least [number of] virtual sessions with students to provide career exposure and prepare them for the future of work."
- "Awarded for supporting equity of access to career opportunities through extensive education outreach with classrooms across the country."
When added it could look something like this: