We want to celebrate the amazing education outreach efforts we see from so many volunteers! Our new recognition program aims to highlight the incredible work being done to support students' success. As you connect with more classes, we’ll be in touch with awards, thank you swag, and more - even the opportunity to join our new ambassador program. (So keep doing what you're doing!)
If you've received an award, below are suggestions for sharing it on social media and/or your resume - you've earned this recognition and it may inspire others to connect with students too!
1. List on LinkedIn under "Accomplishments."
Step 1. Go to your LinkedIn profile.
Step 2. Click on "Add profile section" under your profile picture and select "Honors & Awards" from the "Accomplishments" dropdown menu:
Step 3. Fill out the fields. Feel free to use one of the following for the description!
- Awarded for my commitment to preparing students for the future of work through virtual, skills-based volunteering
- Awarded for completing at least [number of] virtual sessions with students to provide career exposure and prepare them for the future of work.
- Awarded for supporting equity of access to career opportunities through extensive education outreach with classrooms across the country.
When added it could look something like this:
2. Write a post on any social media platform. Feel free to copy/paste one of the options below or write your own message! Tag us: @neprisapp
- I'm excited to share I've been recognized by @neprisapp for my commitment to inspiring students through skills-based volunteering! It's both fun and fulfilling to virtually connect with classes and introduce them to my career field.
- I've been recognized by @neprisapp for my commitment to providing students with career awareness and inspiration! Giving back through skills-based volunteering has been an easy and incredible way to make an impact on the next generation.
3. Add it to your resume. Here is some text you can use/edit:
- Year. Nepris [Name of] Award. Recognized for my commitment to preparing students for the future of work through virtual, skills-based volunteering.