What is "You Give We Give"?
You Give We Give is a Nepris giving campaign to celebrate and commemorate National Volunteer Month!
This April, we are encouraging working professionals (industry pros) to sign up to lead a teacher-requested session with a classroom.
In return, Nepris will give funding to 3 amazing organizations that align closely with our mission and core values.
What is the timeframe?
Nepris will be promoting You Give We Give from April 1-30, but we encourage virtual volunteerism all year long!
Who are the 3 partners and how were they selected?
We selected the following 3 Industry Partners to be recipients of the funds:
- CodeHouse focuses on exposing Black and Latinx students to the tech industry and pathways that lead there.
- Institute of Food Technologists, Feeding Tomorrow (IFT)
- Mission: To bring the best and brightest minds to the science of food and to help them improve the world.
- Multicultural Veterinary Medical Association (MCMVA)
- To promote diversity and cultural competency within the veterinary profession so as to better serve a diverse, multicultural society.
Partners were selected based on their focus on underserved communities, equity of access, & students with limited career exposure AND their history of filling Chats and co-marketing with Nepris.
Partners will also be giving special Industry Chats on their topics of choice (working with Nepris) in April and May.
How much money is being given to each organization?
Nepris will be donating $7,500 total - $2,500 to each organization, for them to use as they see fit.
How many Nepris site licenses/subscriptions are being given?
Nepris will be donating/sponsoring one free subscription/site license to Nepris for 1 year to a school in-need. The school is to be determined by Nepris with input from partners.
What will the school subscription be based off of?
School selection is based on underserved community, equity of access, students with limited career exposure AND usage commitment
If an Industry Pro signs up for a May session in April, will that count toward this initiative?
Yes! We will be counting any session that is filled in the month of April, including future sessions.
Who can I direct further questions to?
For further information about Nepris or the campaign: email@example.com